Science and Technology UPSC Prelims Test Series
Science and Technology UPSC Prelims Test Series package includes 10 Mini Tests. All the tests are subject based. Answers with explanation is available for every test.
TEST TYPE : MINI TEST
TOTAL NUMBER OF TESTS : 50
QUESTIONS PER TEST : 25
- Science and technology is a topic included in the UPSC syllabus for the prelims exam.
- Although not as important as history, geography and polity in the prelims exam, its relevance cannot be diminished because of its interconnection with the area of current affairs.
- Science and technology can be divided into two sections: general science and technology questions.
- The former includes basic sciences that you learnt in school like Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The technology section overlaps with the current affairs section.
- Questions from this section are mostly asked linked to current affairs.
- For instance, any new relevant technology frequently in the news becomes important for the IAS exam.
- When you encounter such topics, you must look up the basic science behind that concept or technology.
- It is a potential question.
IAS Rockers Test Series includes both General Science and Science and Technology. It covers the whole subject.
SOURCES / BOOKS TO REFER
- Science & Technology – TMH – Ashok Singh
- Magbook General Science 2018
- The Hindu – Science related articles
No Reviews found for this course.