Ecology and Environment UPSC Prelims Test Series package includes 30 Mini Tests. All the tests are subject based . Answers with explanation is available for every test.
[We recommend users to purchase All in One Complete UPSC Prelims Test Series Package 2019. Ecology and Environment UPSC Prelims Test Series 2019 is available for free for All in One Complete UPSC Prelims Test Series Package 2019 subscribers . Click here to subscribe All in One PTS package for 1000 INR. Aspirants can access all the 12 premium packages instantly after successful payment.]
TEST TYPE : MINI TEST
TOTAL NUMBER OF TESTS : 30
QUESTIONS PER TEST : 25
In a continuously developing global environment, this subject is a bit difficult to manoeuvre and master. There are multiple perspectives and high pace developments in the environment and climate change. Also, there is no concrete study material to refer to and get a complete perspective on the topics. However, it is a very important subject for UPSC preparation.
To understand the basics, refer to the NCERT books on geography, science, economy, biology, chemistry and a book titled, Rajagopalan’s Environmental Studies: From Crisis to Cure. Another recommendation is ICSE Books of class 10th-11th. Read Down the Earth Magazine and refer to Environment Ministry GOI website.
- Environment by Shankar IAS Academy.
- Environment And Ecology – A Complete Guide – by R. Rajagopalan (Lexis Nexis)
- Environment for Civil Services Prelims and Mains – by Khuller and Rao (McGraw Hill)
- Environment and Ecology – Biodiversity, Climate Change and Disaster Management – Majid Husain (Access Publishers)
- Down to Earth Magazine
- NCERT class 12th biology – chapters 13 – 16.
- Biodiversity, Climate Change and Disaster Management – Majid Hussain
- Websites of MoEF, PIB etc – but related issues only
No Reviews found for this course.