Complete Syllabus UPSC Prelims Mock Test Series
Complete Syllabus UPSC Prelims Mock Test Series includes 10 Full Length Mock Tests from General Studies Paper I.
TOTAL NO. OF TESTS : 10
TEST TYPE : FULL LENGTH ( 100 QUESTIONS PER TEST )
To clear UPSC Prelims, just knowledge is not enough. You need to be familiar with the type of questions asked. You need to know how to avoid negative marks. You need to know how to increase your probability of marking right answers even for those questions which you are unsure.
And to acquire that skill, you need to practice the a lot of mock tests. This package includes 10 full length tests covering entire UPSC GS1 syllabus.
Preliminary Exam Paper-I Syllabus:
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change
- General Science
BOOKS SUGGESTED FOR GENERAL STUDIES PAPER I
- History Of Modern India – Bipan Chandra
- India’s Struggle For Independence – Bipan Chandra
- India’s Ancient Past – R.S. Sharma
- History Of Medieval India – Satish Chandra
- The Wonder That Was India – A.L. Bhasham
- Indian Art and Culture – Nitin Singhania.
- Geography of India – Majid Husain.
- Oxford School Atlas – Oxford
- Certificate Physical and Human Geography – Goh Cheng Leong.
- Indian Polity for Civil Services Examinations – M. Laxmikanth.
- Indian Economy – Ramesh Singh.
- Economic Survey.
- Science and Technology in India – TMH.
- India Year Book
No Reviews found for this course.