Combined PTS Package helps UPSC aspirants to gain greater insight into the overall syllabus of UPSC Prelims. It covers both static and dynamic syllabus . It includes GS1 and GS2(CSAT) Online Mock Tests. This package includes subject-wise tests , current affairs tests and full length mock tests.
[We recommend users to purchase All in One Complete UPSC Prelims Test Series Package 2019. Combined Prelims Test Series 2019 is available for free for All in One Complete UPSC Prelims Test Series Package 2019 subscribers . Click here to subscribe All in One PTS package for 1000 INR. Aspirants can access all the 12 premium packages instantly after successful payment.]
Solution with answer explanation is available at the end of each test.
SYLLABUS OF UPSC PRELIMS
The syllabus for the Preliminary Exam Paper-I:
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change
- General Science
The syllabus for the Preliminary Exam Paper-II – CSAT :
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problemsolving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
GS1 – 23 QUESTION PAPERS – 100 Questions Each ( 2300 Questions )
CSAT – 2 QUESTION PAPER – 80 Questions Each ( 160 Questions )
SL NO. EXAM SUBJECT
TEST 1 INDIAN POLITY TEST 1
TEST 2 CURRENT AFFAIRS TEST 1
TEST 3 WORLD GEOGRAPHY ( PHYSICAL AND HUMAN GEOGRAPHY ) TEST 1
TEST 4 CURRENT AFFAIRS TEST 2
TEST 5 CSAT TEST 1
TEST 6 INDIAN ECONOMY TEST 1
TEST 7 CURRENT AFFAIRS TEST 3
TEST 8 GEOGRAPHY ( INDIAN GEOGRAPHY ) TEST 2
TEST 9 ENVIRONMENT TEST 1
TEST 10 CURRENT AFFAIRS TEST 4
TEST 11 HISTORY ( ANCIENT HISTORY + MEDIEVAL HISTORY +MODERN HISTORY EVENTS DURING 1757 - 1857 ) TEST 1
TEST 12 CURRENT AFFAIRS TEST 5
TEST 13 SCIENCE ( SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AND GENERAL SCIENCE )
TEST 14 HISTORY ( MODERN HISTORY ) TEST 2
TEST 15 CURRENT AFFAIRS TEST 6
TEST 16 INDIAN POLITY TEST 2
TEST 17 INDIAN ECONOMY TEST 2
TEST 18 GEOGRAPHY ( INDIAN GEOGRAPHY ) TEST 3
TEST 19 ENVIRONMENT TEST 2
TEST 20 HISTORY ( MODERN HISTORY ) TEST 3
TEST 21 CURRENT AFFAIRS TEST 7
TEST 22 COMPLETE SYLLABUS - MOCK TEST 1
TEST 23 COMPLETE SYLLABUS - MOCK TEST 2
TEST 24 CSAT TEST 2
TEST 25 COMPLETE SYLLABUS MOCK TEST 3
GENERAL STUDIES PAPER I
- History Of Modern India – Bipan Chandra
- India’s Struggle For Independence – Bipan Chandra
- India’s Ancient Past – R.S. Sharma
- History Of Medieval India – Satish Chandra
- The Wonder That Was India – A.L. Bhasham
- Indian Art and Culture – Nitin Singhania.
- Geography of India – Majid Husain.
- Oxford School Atlas – Oxford
- Certificate Physical and Human Geography – Goh Cheng Leong.
- Indian Polity for Civil Services Examinations – M. Laxmikanth.
- Indian Economy – Ramesh Singh.
- Economic Survey.
- Science and Technology in India – TMH.
- India Year Book
- Manorama Yearbook
GENERAL STUDIES PAPER II – CSAT
- CSAT Paper – 2 Manual by MHE
- CSAT-II by Arihant
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning – R. S.Aggarwal
No Reviews found for this course.